Read our mission and fill out form to proceed with clothes donation.
Please note : We do not sell re-used clothes at AMOROUSDRESS
Our Recycle Program was created in an effort to reduce pollution caused by the fashion industry as well as help the less fortunate to style with pride.
Clothing is one of the largest and most persistent sources of waste in the world. In the United States, it is estimated that nearly 40% of all clothing is thrown away. That's more than 3 billion pounds of clothes per year!
Most people believe they can recycle their clothes at home, but the reality is that most clothing is not recyclable. Only about 12% of clothing is recycled, which leaves over 88% of clothing going into landfills or incinerators.
By recycling your clothes with us, you are not only helping to reduce your own waste, but you are also helping to reduce the amount of waste that goes into landfills and the environment. We process clothes into materials that can be used by other businesses as well as donate appropriate pieces to a community in need. Follow us @amorousdress for future donation events, see for yourself how our program matters.
Recycle your clothes with us and earn money. We will collect your clothes and recycle them for you. We will also give you online store credit (valid on website and mobile APP) that you may redeem at anytime.
Bonus Tip: If eligible, we do offer cash (payments via paypal, venmo,and more) for higher, newer quality pieces.
Before submitting please include the word "DONATION" in the message section.